Good Afternoon Everyone
Cheshire West and Chester Council is asking residents to give their views on how it manages recycling and waste services in the recently launched Waste Management consultation. I attach a comprehensive document with further information.
The Council plans to produce a new Waste Management Strategy, which will shape how the Council delivers waste services over the next 10 years and covers a range of issues, including:
- Household waste and recycling services – comprehensive proposals are being consulted upon, with some radical alternative provision being discussed
- The way non-recycled waste is processed
- Green waste collection and possible charges to be introduced for this service
- Household Waste and Recycling Centre services
The eight-week consultation period started on 21 January 2021 and closes on 18 March 2021.
Residents can give their views by taking part online at: https://participatenow.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/waste-strategy-consultation
Residents’ comments can also be sent to the Council by the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: Waste Strategy Consultation, Cheshire West and Chester Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH
The questionnaire is also available in accessible formats (alternative languages, braille) upon request.
Please disseminate this information amongst your networks as it is likely to be of considerable interest to residents
Take Care and Stay Safe.
Cllr Razia Daniels
Shadow Cabinet Member for Children and Families
Member of Cheshire Fire Authority
Equality & Diversity Member Champion for Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service
HANDBRIDGE PARK WARD
Home – 01244 312392
Mobile – 07481234411
Twitter – @CllrRDaniels